Thursday, October 19, 2006

Protest Hari ketiga.

well, people say that potential employer will google your name in the event of you submitting your resume to get a "background check".

I hate it. and I have a clear idea why.

First, I didn't want my name to show up anywhere near my blog, that's why i kept this blog anonymous, used an anonymous email add, and yet, when you google my name (if you know it) it shows up right there. oh well.

Second, I obviously complained too much about how things don't work out for me. When I want a war to continue it stopped (of course, my pro war sentiment is going to keep potential employers from hiring me 2)

sigh...

so much for an inhabited forest.

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.