Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Must use proper Bahasa Melayu.

Well, I am not sure how many of you noticed this but recently the Malaysian government have found a new way to waste the taxpayer's money and in the mean time encourage corruption.

read this

say hello to the new capitalistic world where people charge you for saying stuff, posting stuff, and/or doing graffite that spells a BM word wrongly.

Darn. I am sure the world would be better if the govt. had more sense. fining people for this is just preposterous.

From today onwards, I shall only post my blogs in mix English as a protest to the government's action, and I encourage fellow bloggers to echo my cause.

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.