Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Split Banana

CAUTION: EXTREME LAMENESS AHEAD!

This is a picture of a Banana.

















This is a picture of a banana




. . . . . .


Not lame enough?
Well, actually, it is not a picture of a banana. It is a picture of a banana peel I took in Kohl Center, Madison, Wisconsin. **

I was having dinner with a couple of friends (and ate the banana inside the peel) , and I showed him this and asked if he wants it. Since he was kind of full, he politely declined.

But that's not the end of the story, after looking at my plate for a while, he went like, "where did the banana peel of the banana you were eating earlier? Don't tell me you ate it as well!?!?!"

















The banana peel from the other side, if any of you are curious how it looks like from the other side




**(the peeled side is facing the table, if you didn't figure out already)

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.