Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reminiscence

There was once my digital integrated circuits professor went to tour at a renowned Car Factory in Germany.


Salesperson : Our cars have equipments powered by FPGA circuits to provide functionality to its users.

Professor : Then, I will not buy your cars.

Salesperson : Why?

Professor : FPGA boards are very susceptible and vulnerable to alpha particles, and easily malfunction under exposure.

Salesperson : . . .



wikipedia: fpga , alpha particle
I like my digital IC class, but my professor gave me an A- :(

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.