Friday, October 03, 2008

Face the Zooker

When you wear a team's color without knowing why you are giving them support, you show something about yourself. Treacherous, and self-aggrandizing, as though being a "maverick" would make you cool, or acceptable. But no, you're being stupid, by giving up everything you've known and pissing off a lot of people around you, you're just being a asshole. Yes, you're an asshole for the reason of being an idiot. You know who I am referring too. Now, I can get my readership back down to 1 person, - myself.

I still can't believe we beat the badgers. I need to get over it quick.

GO BLUE! Beat Illinois, beat them Illini. Beat them! WAAAAAARRGGGHHHHHH

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.