Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter vs LOTR


I took to my liberty to ask some questions to friends of mine on the 2 series/movies. Today, I will be interviewing Mr. W.

Me: Hello and good morning, mr W.
W: Hi.

Me: Have you read the latest Harry Potter book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
W: Yes.

Me: Okay, good, just what we needed, and I assumed you read all 7 books of the Harry Potter series, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
W: You can put it that way.

Me: Good. So we shall go into our first "real" question, shall we? Well, which series did you like better, LOTR or Harry Potter?
W: Wow, you sure start with a tough question. I enjoyed both series real well. I think LOTR has the edge.

Me: Did you like LOTR better because of the Gollum and his hissing?
W: Mm. I don't find it particularly sexy if that's what u're asking.

Me: *Sits upright* Certainly not. What do you think of characters who refers themselves in 3rd person?
W: These people can be more intelligent that others because they tend to look at things in a different perspective. Take W and his answer to the interview right now. W is a smart guy. see the connection?

Me: Very well. Let us move on to the next question. Who is ur favorite character in LOTR, and do you have a secret desire to sleep with him?
W: hmm.. probably Aragorn, maybe Legolas. And for the second part of the question, I'd guess no, because if there were "secret" desires, it would be secret, even to myself.

Me: Thank you very much for ur time.
W: You're welcome.

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.