Saturday, December 16, 2006

Well, even God agrees with me sometimes.

Any questions?
Let's go watch american football, for all of you who are not watching right now.
Anyway, after two days, the church decided to change the sign again.


Well, in short, we came short of 3 points due to many factors. I still think we could have won. things could have gone either way easily.
Well, for two weeks, apparently Jesus became a fan of Notre Dame.

Jesus : O Irish you must win your fight.
Leprechaun : Don't think we don't know what you're wishing for.


IRISH!! God Hate Thee
Wow, apparently church people knows net lingo well.
but this last sign sums it all up:


No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.