1) Finish my artwork
- Yes, yes, finish my artwork. stop bugging me, I am looking at tablets.
2) Learn a new song on guitar
- Was thinking of playing Colbie Cailat's new song, "I never told you", but it's kinda weird if a guy plays the song.
3) Play FFXIII
- DONE!. Finally something is done.
4) Learn how to use game engines
- Alright, some movements here. I've looked at Blender, and I've downloaded it. It has a little game engine thingy built in but it's not as flexible as a real game engine. Blender is mostly a tool to do 3D animation, which is okay by itself. There is another game engine called CrystalSpace, which I have not seriously looked at yet, but seems like it should have more functionality that blender, and there's a crystalBlend project that ports Blender stuff to CrystalSpace. Looks like that's the way to go. End goal at the end of the year is to get something on HTML5 that is runnable.
I've also discussed some of my game designs to some of my colleagues/friends/random people. Don't think any of them took me too seriously, but once I get something laid down, I think I can count on them helping me out.
5) Blog makeover
- Shuddup damn blog, I have no time for you.
6) Finish Japanese level 2 and level 3 on Rosetta Stone
I've slashed off "Buy a house" because it is no longer a good idea. Instead I've decided to learn Japanese. Fair? Maybe not, but it's either I drop something of the list or I substitute it with something else. Gotta be realistic sometimes.
7) Go camping at least 2 times
8) Play Football for at least 15 weekends
- Current Progress 2/15. "Nobody wants to play with me!"-Ace Ventura.
9) Go hiking
Looking at trails near SF city. Stagnant.
10) Build my own computer
Got to at least wait for a good DX11 card to market. I have no $$$. Donors?