Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh how low we've stooped.

Every football program falls on hard times. Michigan is no exception. Despite the fact that we still have the most National Titles, most Big Ten Conference wins, highest winning percentage of all-time. most wins all time, as well as the most awesome players and head coach, we still have our woes.

But 2-3 years ago I would never imagine myself saying this. Go to a bowl game, and it'll be fine. Every extra win is a bonus. Go to a bowl game, and it'll be fine.

Beat Purdue

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.