Tuesday, November 27, 2007

He obviously have never heard of a player called Mike Hart

Situation I was watching Smallville Season 4 episode 7. Jason Teague was telling Clark Kent that he had no idea how he managed to run over a guy that outweighs him by 100 pounds.

Jason : I don't know how you did it.
Clark : (looks downwards)
Jason : The coach suspects that you're on performance enhancing drugs.
Clark : like steroids?
Jason : look, you broke 2 of his collarbones, and he's 100 pounds heavier than you.

*I pause the playback and monologue starts*
Me : Well, clocking someone 100 pounds heavier than you isn't really that big a deal.
Jason : I'd like to see you do that.
Me : I can't, of course, but have you seen a player called Mike Hart play football?
Jason : Nope, but do you mean he's as strong as Clark, (momentary pause, whispers), you know, he's superman after all.
Me : It depends on how strong Superman is, I guess. (stops for a while) how did you know about Clark anyway?
Jason : dude, I am in your monologue.
Me : K, peace.

*resumes watching

No comments:

About this blog

A lot of stuff about what I think, and not what I am about. Which is good, because I would be able to make fun of Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, and discuss on our futility against Ohio State. (But Woo Shoelace!)

I still think the word "god" should not be capitalized, because like oxygen or air or universe, it's an entity, and is not specific or special in its meaning.